So, I’ve been doing a bunch of traveling lately as I mentioned in previous posts and I got to thinking that it would be fun to “map it out”, so I’m going to continue editing this post to add places I’m visiting/going– maybe through December? See how much I travel in 6 months? Thoughts? So, let’s rewind to July 1st. Between July 1st and today, September 26th, I have:
– traveled more than 27,000 miles (eeks, talk about your carbon footprint…)
– spent at least one night in 17 states
– slept in 22 different beds/ 14 hotels, 7 houses
Here is where I’ve been…
1. Alexandria, VA – home sweet home!
2. New York City- Visiting Paige on her last weekend in the US!
3. Los Angeles Visiting Andrew and his parents and San Francisco, working
4. Portland, Tillamook, Klamath Falls, and Medford, OR working and visiting Becki
5. El Paso, TX for Andrew’s grandmother’s 80th birthday party
6. Cheyenne, Laramie, Snowy Range, Medicine Bow, and Rawlins, WY for work
7. Sioux Falls, Oacoma, Mitchell, and Vermillion, SD for work
8. Indianapolis, IN for work
9. Portland, ME (by way of Bangor, ME because our landing gear was down and we needed a longer runway…) for work
10. Concord, NH for work
11. Waterbury and Montpelier, VT for work
12. Providence, RI to see JULIA!
13. Bedminster, PA to batten down the hatches during Hurricane Irene
14. Ocean City, MD to see if there was damage from Irene at my Grandparents Places (not much!)
15. Nashville, TN for work
16. Jackson, MS (including Yazoo City and Bee Lake) for work
18. Bedminster, PA for a stopover on our way to New York
19. Red Hook, NY to visit Andrew’s Aunt Kelly!
20. Denver and Boulder, CO for work and a visit to Austin and Mariah!